h.Art 9-17 Sept, Herefordshire Art Week is a nine-day art trail, for artists, craft makers and creative businesses to open studios, galleries and group exhibitions to raise their profile and sell artwork.
Our website promotes participating artists all year round contributing to h.Art’s aims for participants, which are:
- To enable artists and designers the opportunity to directly reach new audiences and buyers, providing them with the flexibility to showcase their work
- To raise artist’s and designer’s profiles in an elite grouping of makers
- To showcase and sell the best of artists and designers wares and take on commissions and promote other services such as workshops and tuition
- To enable artists and designers to meet new customers and get to know the regulars
- To enable artists and designers to network with creative businesses and gallery owners on the hunt for fresh talent
In 2016, over 77% of h.Art visitors said their main reason to visit was to purchase artwork, and 82% rated their experience as enjoyable